SMALLRIG CAGE FOR SONY A7R IV CCS2416
- A form-fitting full cage specifically designed for Sony A7R IV.
- The camera is firmly fixed to the cage by a 1/4 screw and an M2.5 screw.
- Multiple 1/4’’-20 & 3/8’’-16 threaded holes and ARRI locating holes.
- Built-in cold shoe mount and NATO rail.
- Built-in screwdriver on the bottom.
SmallRig Cage for Sony A7R IV CCS2416 is a form-fitting full cage. The camera is fixed by a 1/4 screw on the bottom and an M2.5 screw on the side. It comes with multiple 1/4’’-20 and 3/8’’-16 threaded holes, ARRI locating holes, a built-in NATO rail, and a cold shoe, allowing mount of different accessories. For example, you can mount SmallRig Top Handle 1984, SmallRig ARRI Locating Handle 2165 or SmallRig Wooden Side Handle 2187 for hand-held shooting, and attach SmallRig Cable Clamp 1679 to protect the HDMI cable. It comes with attachment points for hand straps and neck-straps. An included flat screwdriver at the bottom is designed to tighten or detach the camera. The cage maintains full access to the camera’s buttons, ports, and battery.
Please take off the camera’s triangular strap ring on the right, before you tighten the side screw.
Product Dimensions: 148mm x 106.5mm x 64mm
Package Dimensions: 165mm x 155mm x 85mm
Net Weight: 230g
Package Weight: 335g
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy
Sony A7R IV
WHAT IS INCLUDED