SMALLRIG MOUNTING CLAMP FOR MOZA AIR 2 GIMBAL BSS2328
- Designed for Moza Air 2 Gimbal.
- Locked via a knob to quickly release your setup.
- Features nato rail for nato clamp compatible accessories.
- Add rubber pad inside the clamp to prevent scratching.
- Multiple 1/4”-20 and arri 3/8” locating holes for accessory attachment.
SmallRig Mounting Clamp for Moza Air 2 Gimbal BSS2328 is designed to provide multiple mounting points for accessories. The multifunctional clamp is locked via a knob which allows for quick installment and detachment. The mounting clamp features multiple 1/4"-20 and two arri 3/8” holes for accessories such as Magic Arm 2070, 2115 and cold shoe 2260 for monitor and microphone. Besides, it comes with a nato rail for Magic Arm 2116 and Moza Air 2 Handgrip 2340 to hold your gimbal to enter a handy underslung position. The clamp features rubber pads inside to prevent scratching your gimbal.
- Please install the direction shown in the picture.
- Please take off the locking knob and use the M5 screw in the package instead when attach the Gimbal Handle 2340 to prevent twisting.
Product Dimensions: 82mm x 80mm x 12mm
Package Dimensions: 105mm x 95mm x 30mm
Net Weight: 103g
Package Weight: 130g
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy
MOZA Air 2 Gimbal
WHAT IS INCLUDED
1x M5 Screw
1x Hex Spanner