SMALLRIG SELECTION PORTABLE ALUMINUM CAMERA TRIPOD PT10 3257
- 180° reverse folding, lightweight and portable.
- Invertible center column, allowing low-angle and macro shot.
- Detachable monopod for flexible shooting.
SmallRig Selection Portable aluminum camera tripod PT10 3257 is made of aluminum alloy, with a safety payload of 8kg. The tripod supports DSLRs, mirrorless cameras, etc. Its five-section legs secured by twist locks enable a maximum working height of 1445mm and excellent stability. It features reverse folding to realize a folded length of only 325mm, making it easy to carry around. Its two-section invertible center column enables you to make low-angle and macro shots. A detachable monopod brings great flexibility. The tripod comes with a ball head that supports panoramic shooting and an Arca-Swiss-type quick release plate for a quick switch between handheld and tripod shots.
- Do not overload the tripod;
- Do not turn the twist-lock anticlockwise for more than 1/4 circles, or there is a risk of leg rods falling out.
- Do not use the tripod in sandy and dusty conditions, or there is a risk of damage.
Product Dimensions: 325x 95x 85mm
Package Dimensions: 350 x 100 x 100mm
Net Weight: 1210±5g
Package Weight: 1517±5g
Material: Aluminum Alloy
Load Capacity: 8kg
Maximum Rod Diameter: 22mm
Leg Sections: 5
Leg Lock Type: Twist Lock
Top Attachment: 1/4"-20 Screw
Folded Length: 325mm
Maximum Working Height: 1445mm
Minimum Working Height: 340mm
Ball diameter: 25mm
Quick Release Plate Type: Arca-Swiss
WHAT IS INCLUDED
1x Allen Wrench
1x User Manual