FREEWELL GEAR X4S (4K) ND1000 FILTER FOR DJI INSPIRE 2
- Double-side multi coated optical glass for HD quality footage
- Excessively light in weight for zero-effect on gimbal
- Perfect for long exposure photography
- Made to be used with Inspire 2 Zenmuse X4S
The Inspire 2 X4S ND1000 Filter from Freewell is an ideal solution for long-exposure photography. This filter effectively cuts 10 f-stops light from entering the lens and helps to get super-fine images and HD quality videos, especially while filming a moving object. The filter gives a natural-looking blur motion to the footage.
- Double-side multicoated – The multilayer coating on both sides of the filters help reduce the flares while giving high quality images.
- For cutting light by 10 f-stops – This filter helps to cut light by 10 f-stops which make it ideal for removing the unwanted ‘jello’ effect usually seen while filming on the move. The filter helps to smooth out the footage and get a natural blur motion instead.
- To get crystal-clear images – This filter effectively prevents the lens flare usually seen while filming against the sun in bright daytime conditions, especially.
- Ideal for long-exposure photography – This filter is best-suited for getting stunning long-exposure footage and pictures, such as those of waterfalls and rivers.
The Inspire 2 X4S ND1000 Filter from Freewell is your ideal solution for all long-exposure photography needs. This high-end filter is designed to offer crystal-clear images while filming waterfalls, etc and get the best out of your outdoor filming experience.
DJI Inspire 2 X4S
WHAT IS INCLUDED *
1x ND1000 Filter
* drone not included