SMALLRIG TABLETOP MINI TRIPOD WITH PANORAMIC BALL HEAD BUT2664
- Universal tabletop mini tripod for supporting compact DSLRs, mirrorless cameras, smartphones, action cameras, and other devices, or handheld shooting.
- Panoramic head with accurate calibration and independent pan knob for panoramic photography.
- Ball head with knob supports multi-angle adjustment and quick switch between vertical shooting and horizontal shooting.
- Standard Arca-Swiss style plate which is compatible with other Arca-Swiss clamps ensures a quick mount/dismount of your device.
- The ball head holds up to 2kg.
SmallRig Tabletop Mini Tripod with Panoramic Ball Head BUT2664 is the perfect mini tripod for compact DSLRs, mirrorless cameras, smartphones, action cameras, and other devices, and can also act as a grip for handheld shooting. The tripod without ball head holds up to 20kg while the ball head itself holds up to 2kg. It’s solid and secure, and the rubber feet guarantee a stable and slip-free foundation on any surface. The ball head with accurate calibration support 360° panoramic rotation for panoramic shooting, -90°/+45° front tilt and -50°/+50° lateral tilt for multi-angle adjustment including horizontal shooting and vertical shooting. It comes with a standard Arca-Swiss plate, which is compatible with other Arca-Swiss clamps to ensure a quick mount/dismount of your device.
The bubble level can only be used when shooting vertically, and needs to face up.
Product Dimensions: 230 x 80 x 60mm
Package Dimensions: 260 x 110 x 70mm
Net Weight: 410g
Package Weight: 493g
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy
Ball head safety payload: 2kg
Tripod without ball head payload: 20kg
Top attachment: 1/4”-20 screw
Closed length: 230mm
Working height: 113mm
Front tilt: -90°/+45°
Lateral tilt: -50°/+50°
Leg sections: 1
Panoramic rotation: 360°
Universal tabletop tripod
WHAT IS INCLUDED
1x Tabletop tripod
1x Panoramic ball head
1x QR plate
1x Allen wrench